Christmas Thoughts

We had a pretty full house at church last night for Christmas Eve. We really do a nice job with it. Candles all over the santuary. A nice warm atmosphere. It's wonderful.

Every year people come and tell me it's the most beautiful Christmas Eve Service they've ever attended. We were blessed this year to have friends from one of the choirs at Ekkamai Adventist Church join us with special music!

The other thing that has happened every year is that people come up to me after the service and tell me that they gave their life (back) to Christ during the worship time! I love that. What better time to give your life to Christ than during the Christmas Eve service. It happened again last night. Two people came up afterward to ask me to pray with them. The Holy Spirit is so wonderful. Let's carry that knowledge into the New Year.

Merry Christmas.

Popular Posts