Sunday Reflections (on Thursday) and Sermon Link

Sorry. I've been a lazy blogger. There is stuff going on. I have just been unable to write about it in any sort of creative way. I predict it will be another week or two before I'm out of the funk.

Here is a sermon link from...
June 14 (Sunday morning) and June 21 (Sunday evening)

I'm a week behind on Sunday evenings. So I'm a week behind in posting sermons here.

Sunday 21 June was enjoyable. We said "goodbye" to the Jones family and also to the Parlindungan family. We've got more goodbyes over the next few weeks. It's sad to see people go. But we also had visitors on Sunday. That has become a rare event. The economy is so bad that few multinational companies are sending foreign workers to Thailand right now. The lady that cuts my hair asked me about it on Monday. She said most of her foreign customers have been relocated home.

It's hurting our numbers a little, but it has not hit us in the bank yet. Our members are so generous!

And it hasn't hurt our fellowship. The depth of Christian commitment that I see in most of our church members is wonderful.

Popular Posts