Sermon Updates

Sorry it's been so long since I've written anything substantive. I've been feeling like I've been playing catch up for the last month or so. Couple of quick thoughts and then some links.

(1) It was great to be back at Intl Church on Sunday. I really do miss it when I'm away (even for just a week).
(2) The holiday with my sister and her family went well. We showed them a lot of Thailand in 10 days. Wish we'd had another week.
(3) I'm gearing up for a few sermon series.

Starting this week and continuing for a few weeks are some sermons from Ephesians about the church. Who we are? Why? What are we doing?

Here are some links for the Series we just finished. One God, One Way (through Jesus) but Many Paths. It explores how we are all created differently and therefore our relationships with God will be different.

Sermon from June 14. (preached Sunday night June 21)
Sermon from June 21. (preached Sunday night June 28)
Sermon from June 28. (preached Sunday night July 12)
Sermon from July 5. (not available. Andrew Dircks preached)
Sermon from July 12. (not preached on Sunday night)

Grace and peace.

Popular Posts