Sermons from the last two weeks

The sermon series on the church has been fun for me. How about for you? Here are the first two sermons.

2009 18 July - Entrusted with the mystery - Ephesians 3:1 and following
2009 26 July - Seeing as God sees - Ephesians 3:14 and following

This Sunday will be the final installment in this series. We'll look at Ephesians 4:1-16. One of the keys to understanding what church is all about is that church is a place to come and mature in faith. So why is it that so many of us continue to act like children? Ouch!

Someone asked me recently why I post these sermons here and not on the church website. It's a control thing. I have more control over them if I put them on my own blog. My preaching is very personal and I want to be able to maintain control of my material, particularly when I tell stories on myself!!!

Popular Posts