Sunday Reflections and Sermon

Here's the sermon from yesterday. It was the final installment in a short series I did on what the church is all about. We didn't look at the church systematically. We did a snapshot approach, largely because that's how Ephesians 3 and 4 do it. Hope you enjoyed.

(*Note I am offering a new service with my sermons. If you are a non-native English speaker struggling to fully understand the sermons during the actual preaching of them, I will make my sermons available BEFORE Sunday so that you can read it over and study up on any unfamiliar vocabulary. This is not a substitute for actually being present during worship, but it might help with understanding. Email me if you are interested.)

There were lots of wonderful people at church yesterday both in the evening and in the morning. Enjoyed the fellowship and preparing myself to miss it now for two weeks.

End of July and early August are slow times at Intl Church. Numbers were down a lot in the morning for the second week in a row, surprisingly though - evening attendance was pretty strong. It's time to build up some new relationships in the evening though we've got some newcomers who are not well connected.

Popular Posts