What's on my Kindle?

I'm doing a lot of reading while on my study leave. Right now I'm reading when I should be writing. Here's what has my attention.

What's on my Kindle?
Faith and Doubt by John Ortberg - Sermon Series
Following Jesus by NT Wright - Just a great book
Testimony: Talking ourselves into being Christian by Tom Long - Just a great book

What's on my shelf?
Spirituality of the Psalms by Walter Brueggemann - Psalms Seminar
The Worship Architect by Constance Cherry - Good for our Worship Group?
Untamed by Alan and Debra Hirsch - Church Council Meeting?

What I'll be reading soon (kindle and shelf combine)

The Christian Atheist by Craig Groeschel - Interesting.
After You Believe: Why Christian Character Matters by NT Wright - Just a great book.
An Unsettling God by Walter Brueggemann - Psalms Seminar.

Popular Posts