Coke Fast Continues

I made it to Friday noon again with only one CocaCola during the week. Monday noon - Friday noon. Actually the one coke I had was not very satisfying. I drank it by accident. I met someone for lunch on Tuesday at Burger King. Ordered a Meal Deal. And had downed half the soda before realizing it. :( A waste of a good coke break.

I have noticed that I need to be careful not to substitute another empty calorie drink. I've been drinking a lot of apple juice this week. It wouldn't be a problem except that I know those drinks are heavy on the calories too. If I'm going to do this - I might as well do it right and go for water. I've been more about water again today (Friday). It's middle of the afternoon too and I haven't broken the Coke fast yet. But I will. I don't want to become a fanatic. :)

Popular Posts