Governments come and go

I read just a few minutes ago that the court ruled that the ruling political party and one of its key coalition partners is illegal and therefore the government must dissolve. So I guess we'll have elections soon.

Article here.

Sad really. Top officials in the party were convicted of corruption and vote buying. I have no doubt that's true. But that's just how things are done. Many of the PAD protesters have been paid as well. It's hard to know what the best political solution is for Thailand. As a foreigner - I'm sure I don't know enough about local politics to see clearly.

I am going to keep on praying for a fair and just solution. And that both sides will see it as such so we can have peace even beyond the next election. Please join me in praying for this.

Popular Posts