Sunday night thoughts

Here are my thoughts...

(1) I'm writing on Sunday evening this week after our service. I just didn't have time this afternoon. I've been with my 2 year old daughter Anna all weekend. Laura and Jake went to Had Yai. Had Yai is in southern Thailand. I didn't know this until this afternoon, but apparently the area is on high alert 'cause it's the anniversary of some sort of uprising.

(2) Anna has been really well behaved. I think most of her tantrums are related to Jake and Laura. No problems for me or Yupin.

(3) This morning's worship was really enjoyable. This evening felt like forcing it a little. I don't know why. That's two weeks in a row where the evening service felt "off" somehow. I think it had to do with my preaching both weeks. I nailed it in the morning and was off in the evening. I wonder if it's because I haven't been sitting down to go over my sermon before the service. Perhaps that's something I need to do again.

(4) It was a pretty uneventful day.

(5) Today was a big CocaCola day. Friday was a no coke day. The good news is that I've offset the big coke day with a good amount of exercise. I learned some painful new exercises and it feels good.

Popular Posts