Today was Muay Thai friday. I've been going to class once a week now for a month. I took a class about six months ago as well, but just didn't think I could commit. I'm committed now for at least 4 months. It's great. It's exhausting. That's kind of the goal. I'm doing it for health. The being able to beat up mis-behaving church members is just an added benefit. :) LOL.


One of the things I have learned it that I was not working hard in my regular workouts. That's largely changed. Now I'm running harder and even lifting a little.

The thing I find hardest is diet and nutrition. I've been tracking my nutrition with a computer program and I'm realizing how little room for sweets and junk food I have in a daily diet. A coke here, a candy bar there and any fast food pretty much means I have to eat rabbit food the rest of the day. My focus now is still on cutting down the cokes. This week I successfully avoided coke from Tuesday noon till Thursday noon. And I didn't have any days with more than 16oz. That's real progress. I'd like to get it down to about one coke a week. Once I'm there I'll consider eliminating it alltogether.

Popular Posts