Why didn't someone speak up?

I was shopping today for a new plastic thingy for my motorcycle to put the bike registration in. Mine broke off when I was trying to kill a spider that was about to jump onto my leg from said plastic thingy.

Anyway - I was in the small plastic thingy section of the car and motorbike section of Tesco/Lotus today. (For those unfamiliar think Target or Walmart.) While browsing I saw this. Look closely.


This might explain some of the slow Bangkok traffic. You can mount your laptop on your steering wheel. I learned by reading the fine print that you can also put a food tray there.

What kind of R&D department doesn't see the liability in this. Can you see the argument in a court of law. "Judge I just can't imagine how having my laptop on my steering wheel could have contributed to the accident!" LOL

I think there is a spiritual lesson here too. How often do we take something God has designed for good and dress it up so that it's dangerous. Sex is a great example. Sex within marriage between two people who love each other is a tremendous blessing. But when you take it out of context - it leads to heartache, disease, frustration, abuse and exploitation.

Why doesn't anyone speak up when their friends/neighbors/children/parents engage in this kind of reckless behavior?

The shame of course is that God created it for good. God created sex to be enjoyed. God created it to be fun. Think about THAT for awhile.

Popular Posts