Great time of worship

I had a great time this morning with a new friend. He's a Korean/German filmmaker who has been attending our church for a couple of months. He was baptized recently. And I found out today he's a great guitarist / songleader.

He would say he's not. He's not vocally trained. He never took lessons. He might not even be a great 'guitarist'. But he is a great guitarist/ songleader. There is a feel that some people have which marks their gifting at this. I've seen it before. I saw it today. In fact, I enjoyed a time of worship today. It was a real blessing that I needed this week.

If you are in Bangkok... come early Sunday. We're going to learn a few modern worship songs. Sunday school is at 9:00am. And somewhere between 9:30 and 9:45 we'll do a bit of singing. If it goes well, we'll do it again! It's going to be fabulous! :)

Popular Posts